Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dubstepforum awards - Nominations

Dubstepforum awards are back this year !
That means DSF users can now nominate people from the scene in several categories...


So if you think I do run the best radio show (FOB Show on SUB FM on every Thursd 6pmGMT) or if I do play on the best radio station (SUB FM) or if u love my productions or maybe my podcasts / studio mixes, well you should know what to do...

In 2012 I released music on Reggae Roast, L2S Recordings, Airtight Imprint and from this Monday Dec 17 on Mindstep Music.
Feel free to give dem some support too !

Let me refresh your mind with some podcast I did in 2012, nominate them if you enjoyed the mixes.











Those above are just suggestions, if you really felt any FOB Show edition feel free to push it too !

It is all in your hands now !

Big thanx in advance for your support !


http://www.dubstepforum.com/awards/


...


No comments: