Sunday, December 13, 2020

Dubstep Awards 2020 - vote for my radio show


My radio show the #FOBshow is nearly 15 years old and I am really feeling blessed it is nominated again on the infamous Dubstep Awards !

Support it by voting in the "Best Radio Show / Podcast 2020" category.

You would make me so happy and I of course thanks all the listeners I had this last year !

One love to the Sub.FM management giving me the opportunity to play fresh sub bass music for such a long time ! Feeling good to have such a constant partner !

This show wouldn't be the same without all the special guests contributing to the quality for each edition. So yes ! Much much love to :

Dragon, FLO, Sabab, Beatsforbeaches, Mr Jo, UFO, Rob Sparx, Barrett, Kodama, 11th Hour, Zygos, Dj Track, Unkey, Nasty J, Pharma, Schim, FKOF, Rockstone, Skruff, Taiko and Ourman.

One love to all the producers, labels, P&R companies sending me new music massively ! Am feeling more than honored for that trust you are putting in me since such a long time !

The next live session is planned in January 2021 ! Stay tuned !

Merry X Mas and a good end to the bloody 2020 to you all ! 

One LOVE






No comments: